Augmented Reality Company Zugara Chats With Positive Phil
Today we chat with Zugara
Zugara leverages the power of gestures, voice and Augmented Reality to create innovative and compelling experiences for retailers and brands.
Matthew Szymczyk-Director/CEO, Zugara
Greater Los Angeles Area
As CEO, Matthew Szymczyk, helps oversee revenue opportunities and strategic direction for Zugara. Matthew primarily handles account management and business development opportunities for the company including management of Zugara’s retail and brand clients and identification of reseller and technology partners. Matthew also handles development of strategic multi-channel programs for Fortune 500 brands and retailers.
We chat about…
– Why did Zugara shift to AR development?
– What has been the challenges for the AR market over the last 8 years? What are some of the challenges ahead for both AR and VR?
– What are specific verticals that play to the strengths of VR and AR?
– What is the Natural User Interface and why are voice, gesture and biometric input important to advancement of both AR & VR interaction?
– Their blog which covers topics on both the AR and VR industries – zugara.com/blog
– Their Facebook AR community page which features latest AR, VR, Gesture and other tech news – facebook.com/augmentedreality
Specialties: Augmented Reality Strategy, Business Development, Integrated Program Development, Retail Program Development, Patents
Zugara Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Technology
#virtualreality #mixedreality series
For Media Requests…
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!