CEO and Founder of Bouncy Bands Scott Ertl Chats With Positive Phil
CEO and Founder of Bouncy Bands Scott Ertl Chats With Positive Phil.
After 9 years of performing comedy magic and juggling in the circus, He was a school counselor for 18 years. For the past 3 years, He has grown his Bouncy Bands business into a million-dollar business that helps thousands of kids around the planet bounce their feet and stretch their legs while they work quietly in class. www.bouncybands.com
Positive Phil Mentions:
Right now, sign up for www.stamps.com/radio/positive/ and use my promo code POSITIVE for this SPECIAL OFFER:
Plus a $110 Bonus Offer – including postage and a digital scale
● go to www.stamps.com/radio/positive/
-4 lessons learned along the way to help every CEO succeed.
Here are the key points:
1) Have fun. There’s always a fun way to do things and a serious way. Always choose the way that is more fun since you and everyone else will enjoy it more.
2) Try something new. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. They will certainly happen and you can delight in the breakthroughs that happen from them instead of fearing them.
3) Find win-win connections. Inspired from Steven Covey’s “7 Habits for Highly Effective Clowns,” (I think that was the title), always find a way that benefits everyone. If you listen enough, you will always be able to find that solution.
4) Do the little things. Write a handwritten note for 5 customers every day. GIve out a free sample when you usually don’t.
Smile when you answer the phones. Buy a pizza lunch for your employees from time to time.
We Chat About The Following.
-How did you go from being a circus clown to a school counselor to an entrepreneur?
-How did you create Bouncy Bands?
-What are Bouncy Bands?
-Who needs them?
-How do they help?
-How can teachers get them for free?
‘’The program consists of interviews with positive people and thought leaders, as well as others in the social, business and entertainment community.
Itunes Link: apple.co/2cBxzXs
Stitcher Radio: bit.ly/2c9czHF
Check Out Our Guests….
Support The Program