Frequently Asked Questions
We Prefer To Record On Skype
Please connect with our Skype "POSITIVE.PHIL" prior to the interview.
We Can Record Over The Phone For Those That Do Not Have Skype...
CALL IN NUMBER:
Typical Interviews Last 30 Minutes
What Time Zone Does This Take Place In?
Our Scheduling System Will Reflect The Time Differences Automatically. So, Just Schedule At Your Desired Time! Positive Phil is based out of San Diego, CA
The Positive Phil Show is a daily podcast hosted by Entertainment Consultant Positive Phil. The program primarily consists of interviews with positive people and thought leaders, as well as others in the social, business and entertainment community.The show is produced by Positive Phil and a team located in San Diego, CA
The format of the show includes a few things: the length is anywhere between 20-35 min, informal interview style, motivating-business episodes. Refreshing and entertaining, celebrating entrepreneurship and the power of positivity!
Example Interview Questions
- What tools do you use to organize your business life and your personal life?
- How do you handle the stress that comes with growing a business?
- Have you had success hiring awesome people? Can you share some tips on what to look for when hiring?
- Successful people often have morning rituals to get the day going? Can you share some morning routines?
- What was it that encouraged you to start your business?
- What ignited the spark in you to start a new business venture or to make significant changes in an existing business? How did the idea for your business come about?
- How do you find people to bring into your organization that truly care about the organization the way you do?
- How important have good employees been to your success?
- What three pieces of advice would you give to college students who want to become entrepreneurs?
- If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?
- What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
- What have been some of your failures, and what have you learned from them?
- How long do you stick with an idea before giving up?
- How many hours do you work a day on average?
- Describe/outline your typical day?
- How has being an entrepreneur affected your family life?
- What motivates you?
- How do you generate new ideas?
- How far are you willing to go to succeed?
- What is your greatest fear, and how do you manage fear?
- What are your ideals?
- How do you define success?
- What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
- Is your company profitable or what is your profit for last year?
- Where did your organization’s funding/capital come from and how did you go about getting it? How did you obtain investors for your venture?
- How do you build a successful customer base?
- How did you decide on the location for your business?
- Do you believe there is some sort of pattern or formula to becoming a successful entrepreneur?
- If you could talk to one person from history, who would it be and why?
- Who has been your greatest inspiration?
- What book has inspired you the most? (OR What is your favorite book?)
- What is your favorite aspect of being an entrepreneur?
- To what do you most attribute your success? What would say are the five key elements for starting and running a successful business?
- What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
- What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?
- How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
- What kind of culture exists in your organization? How did you establish this tone and why did you institute this particular type of culture?
- In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur.
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you’ve made?
- How can you prevent mistakes or do damage control?
- What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
- What makes you happy?
- What sacrifices have you had to make to be a successful entrepreneur?
- Excluding yours, what company or business do you admire the most?
- Where you see yourself and your business in 10 years? 20 years?
- If you were conducting this interview, what question would you ask?
1. When was the last time you tried something new?
2. What makes you want to do better—What do you want most out of life?
3. What can you do today that you could not do a year ago?
4. Do you like your job?
5. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
6. What are you excited about?
7. What would you regret not doing?
9. What makes you smile?10. What impact do you want to leave in the world?
11. What do you want to be remembered by?
12. If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?
13. What stands between you and happiness?
14.What do you like most about yourself?
15. What do you have that you cannot live without?
16. When you close your eyes what do you dream of?
17. If your life was a movie, what would be the title?
18. What does success mean to you?
19. How could you describe yourself in 5 words?
20. What are you most proud of?
21. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?
1. What could you be grateful for and positive about right now, if you really wanted to? –
2. What’s one problem you’re thankful you don’t have?
3. What are you holding on to that you need to let go of?
4. What’s something nice you can do for someone else right now?
5. What gets you excited about life?
1. We learn from our mistakes, yet we’re always so afraid to make one. Where is this true for you?
2. What risk would you take if you knew you could not fail?
3. What is your greatest strength? Have any of your recent actions demonstrated this strength?
4. What are the top five things you cherish in your life?
5. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
6. When do you stop calculating risk and rewards, and just do it?
7. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
8. What do you most connect with? Why?
9. What one piece of advice would you offer a newborn child?
10. Which is worse—failing or never trying?
11. Why do we do things we dislike and like the things we never seem to do?
12. What are you avoiding?
13. What is the one job/cause/activity that could get you out of bed happily for the rest of your life? Are you doing it now?
14. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
15. What are you most grateful for?
16. What would you say is one thing you’d like to change in the world?
17. Do you find yourself influencing your world, or it influencing you?
18. Are you doing what you believe in or settling for what you’re doing?
19. What are you committed to?
20. Which worries you more – doing things right or doing the right things?
How Does Scheduling Work?
Fill Out Quick Intake Form. After you submit the form, you will arrive at our online calendar. Pick a date and time that is right for you...
Start the Quick Onboarding Process:
Quick On-Boarding Process:
- Fill Out a Quick Intake Form ( Bio, Pictures, Links To Share)
- Once you Submit the Intake Form, You Will See an Online Calendar in which you can schedule a date and time for the podcast interview.
Is This Pay for Play?
Our mission is in celebrating entrepreneurship and spreading positive values by interviewing great people.
We Do Ask Our Guests To Help Support the Show With a $45.00 One-Time Payment which is
Not Mandatory but Appreciated.
Guests Can Pay this During the Onboarding/Scheduling Process
For Those That Decide To Help Support The Podcast. We Will Run a 2-Day Post Episode Promotion. This includes Social Influence Marketing, a Sponsored ad and social media advertising campaign ( twitter/facebook)
Past Episodes on iTunes
Past Episodes on iHeart Radio
Past Episodes on Google Play
Past Episodes on Google Play
How Does This Boost SEO
Podcast Are Great For Boosting SEO. Its One Of The Best Link building Strategies because you're linking to credibility!
Linking Your Website With Pandora, iHeart Radio, iTunes, Android, iOS Apps, Google Play, Stitcher and Hundreds of Digital Channels Will Rank Your Website To Get Found Easier.
Additional Visibility Programs
Types of Guests
Our Guests Include: Founders, Authors, Executives, Athletes, Accomplished People, Investors, Educators, Inventors, Business Owners, Brand Developers, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, and Thought Leaders. Great People Are Welcomed On The Show.
Great People Are Welcomed On The Show.
Subscribe By Email