Pet Collar That Does Amazing
Leon Yohai is a successful entrepreneur with 18+ years of experience. He founded Qmobile in 2003, the first company to introduce premium SMS services to the US. market. In 2007 he founded Zulutrade.com, the first peer-to-peer Forex autotrading platform ZuluTrade.com has reported over $900 billion worth of transactions and it’s connected with more than 64 different brokerage firms globally.
Leon Yohai Chats with Positive Phil. KYON is the first pet collar with embedded GPS technology and the only one with LED display that makes communication with your pet even easier. Our innovative product that embeds tracking technology inside of a collar, without add-ons or risk of losing a tracking device.
Positive Phil Mentions:
FreshBooks is offering a month of unrestricted use to all of our listeners totally free right now…. and you don’t need a credit card for the trial.
● To claim your free month, go to www.FreshBooks.com/phil and enter POSITIVE PHIL in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section.
This technology allows pet parents to communicate with their little friends, by providing them with important information about how their pets are feeling. Our algorithms analyze activity levels that we collect from a 9-Axis accelerometer and data from other sensors embedded on the collar (temperature, water etc), and warns pet parents if their pet is feeling a bit off or needs attention.
KYON is Leon’s new startup, a unique pet tracking collar that is going after the global pet wearable market which is expected to reach 2.5 billion in the next six years.
Recently KYON won a Silver IDSA International Design Excellence Award® (IDEA®) 2016:
1. What is KYON and how does it work?
2. What’s the story behind you starting KYON?
3. How did you come up with the name KYON?
4. Is KYON going to work in the United States and how much will it cost?
- What do you think of the pet wearable industry today?
6. A few months ago you ran a successful Kickstarter campaign. What feedback are you getting from customers?
7. Some of the biggest problems the wearables industry faces today, is the battery lifetime for their products. How long does KYON’s battery last before it needs to be charged again?
8. Congratulations on winning the IDSA Silver Award. How did you choose the people on your team to create an award winning product?
9. What have you learned from the process of building a product like KYON? What advice do you have for other entrepreneurs?
10. What are your future plans for KYON?
Strategies, Advice and Stories to Change Your Life and Business
-Get 10 Simple must-use Apps and Tools
-Free Weekly Productivity Tips and Tricks
About Positive Phil has interview some of the most accomplished people on the planet.
Google Play: bit.ly/2dPZzU