Here are some of the products, services and resources we use in order to "pop" markets.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, no additional cost to you and you could even score a discount. I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, bottom line.
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- Woo Themes: The ultimate resource for premium looking WordPress themes.
- How to Start a Blog That Matters: This eBook Rocks!
- Bluehost: 99% of my websites are hosted on Bluehost.
- Fat Cow: This is where Positive Franchises and Positive Phil Blog are now hosted. I have a dedicated server package which can better handle the amount of traffic and activity on my blogs.
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- E-Junkie: The shopping cart I use to sell my eBook. It’s compatible with Paypal Standard, Paypal Pro, Google Checkout, Authorize.net, TrialPay, Clickbank & 2CheckOut. Works like a charm, very low price to use.
- Clickbank: Another digital products retailer. Probably the most popular.
- Paypal.com: Paypal is just ok for selling your own products through them, but you’ll need an account anyways to configure with and accept payments from the above shopping carts.
- Market Samurai: The number one tool for keyword research available, hands down. You can view my tutorial videos about Market Samurai here.
- Long Tail Pro : This is another top-of-the-line keyword research tool that many claim to be better and more user friendly than Market Samurai.
- Keyword Researcher: One of the best tools to find popular long tail keywords for your niche. Watch the video here
- Google Adwords Tool: A tool to help you decide what keywords to use for your Adwords campaigns.
Images & Photos
- iStockPhoto: This is where I purchase royalty-free images- See some here
- Flickr Creative Commons: This is where you can get free images for your website, See some here
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- Aweber: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list and newsletter. For a free step-by-step tutorial, check out My Guide to Starting a Newsletter here
- Google Adsense: Make money by placing relevant ads on your website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords.
- Google Adwords: If you want to begin advertising on Google, Do it Here
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. This is a must.. See example
- Google Optimizer: This is another free tool from google where you can test different webpages of the same content, only changing one or two things, so you can see which one works/converts best.
- Elance: Hired service for just about anything you can think of on the net.
- Odesk: Another outsource website for freelancers, IT companies, programmers and web designers from abroad.
- LegalZoom: Easy online incorporation or LLC creation.
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss, I reference this quite a bit in my posts.
- ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to the top: The best book about blogging from the number one online blogger, Darren Rowse.
- ScreenFlow (for Mac users) – the screen capture software I’m currently using.
- Camtasia for PC (Camtasia Studio) – for screen captures
- Omnidazzle – to draw on your screen (free)
- Bamboo Pen and Tablet - This is the pen and tablet I use to make drawing on the screen extremely easy.
Investor OutReach & Trading Tools
- call 888-385-6831
- or visit www.estockz.com
- or email email@example.com