Thuuz Founder and CEO Warren Packard is a Silicon Valley veteran and venture capitalist who came up with the idea for Thuuz while watching his two favorite football teams. Warren can comment on various themes related to sports tech, broadcasting trends and venture capital based on his role as Managing Director of the Silicon Valley VC firm – Draper, Fisher, Jurvetson.
Learn More About Warren Packard
Thuuz Sports is a Palo Alto-based startup that created an algorithm to measure the most exciting moments, games and players during every sporting event (and notifies fans in realtime if they should tune in to a game in progress). These rankings are based on analytical data that includes social media buzz, pace, parity, novelty, momentum and context. In addition to a popular free mobile app, they provide this excitement data for broadcast partners such as Fox Sports, Comcast, Dish, Sling and more.
- How did you come up with the idea for Thuuz?
- What factors go into your sports excitement algorithm?
- Is there a lack of focus on technology for the sports industry?
- What are the key benefits and challenges of starting a tech brand in the heart of Silicon Valley?
- What lessons did you take from the VC world to leading a startup?
- How does Thuuz provide its technology to TV providers?
- How else can this technology be beneficial to broadcasters, leagues and other stakeholders in sports business?
- What’s next for Thuuz? Any new product developments? Web site: www.thuuz.com
Thuuz is an award-winning mobile and connected TV service revolutionizing how sports fans discover and connect to sports programming. Thuuz consumer applications and partner products are designed to increase audience size for televised and streamed sporting events. Thuuz partners with leading TV providers, wireless carriers, consumer electronics companies, advertisers, and sports networks. Thuuz was founded in 2010, and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Thuuz goal is to be your personal sports assistant. They make sure you know about all the live and upcoming games you just can’t miss based on:
- Teams – Receive scores and big play updates for your teams
- Sports – Find the most exciting games in your favorite sports
- Fantasy – Get alerted when your players are in scoring position
- Friends – See what games your friends find exciting
As a Thuuz member, you can:
- Personalize the app with your favorites
- Track all of your updates in your personalized feed
- Receive alerts for exciting games, great fantasy performances & more
- Find where to tune into the game – TV, web or mobile
CHECK THEM OUT
Positive Phil has interviewed some of the most accomplished people on the planet and they all live life with ambition and passion.. Here’s what they all have in common.
‘’The program consists of interviews with positive people and thought leaders, as well as others in the social, business and entertainment community.
Check Out Our Guests….
Support The Program